Located on a unspoilt stretch of white sands, The Nam Hai sets a new standard of luxury in Vietnam and complements spectacular beachfront living with the true spirit of Indochina.
Providing guests an inviting experience, The Nam Hai’s architecture and interior design presents a dramatic play on wind and water inspired by ancient feng shui philosophies and the grandeur of the royal tombs of Hue.
The Nam Hai Hoi An is regularly ranked among the best Asian Spa Resorts by prominent leisure Tour Operators and Magazines. See the list of awards here.
The resort is located 30 kilometers south of Da Nang and 11 north of Hoi An. Airport Limousine Service is available
60 villas and 40 pool villas. Each features large bedrooms and living spaces, luxurious equipment and amenities, occupies its own section of landscaped gardens and boasts views of the East Sea and nearby Cham Islands.
- The Restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating and offers international cuisine at its best. The Beach Restaurant offers light options for lunch and BBQ, seafood and traditional local cuisine in the evening, accompanied by renditions of traditional music by local artists. The Bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, wine and spirits, snacks and refreshments
- Over a mile of natural white sand beach complementing the three-tiered infinity swimming pools in the central area
- The Spa features eight tranquil Spa Villas surrounded by a lotus pond, featuring two spacious pavilions encompassing single or double massage beds, a relaxation area, steam showers and private changing room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed internet access
- Meeting space to host conferences or board meetings, accommodating up to 40 persons, and an open lounge accommodating up to 65 persons
- Kids Activity Villa offers a wide range of activities for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Boutique, Fitness Centre, Tennis courts, Library, Concierge Services, and a broad range of high-end facilities and amenities.