Central Coast Vietnam - Destination Marketing Organization
Central Coast Vietnam is a non-profit tourism destination marketing organization (hereafter referred to as CCV DMO) responsible for leading and coordinating marketing and tourism outreach efforts on behalf of the private sector in Vietnam’s central region, which includes Danang city, Quang Nam and Thua Thien-Hue provinces.
As a membership-based organization, fees collected are reinvested into strategic marketing activities to raise the region’s profile and drive greater traffic to the destination. Today, members of CCV DMO comprise of diverse companies in hospitality industry, including hotels and resorts, restaurants, retailers, destination management companies and golf courses.
The board of CCV DMO is committed to working in the equitable interests of all its members. The aim is to increase the number of international tourists as well as business arrivals into Central Coast Vietnam, ultimately gaining a larger market share for this destination.
Being a Member
CCV DMO operates via a membership-based model, where parties who wish to join must pay an annual fee. The fees collected are reinvested into running effective and efficient marketing activities to promote the overall destination, and therefore, generate sales and awareness opportunities for all members.
As members, Central Coast Vietnam will also call for support and participation in activities such as:
• FAM trips (providing accommodation, meals, transports, flights, etc)
• Communication (seminar, meetings, statistic reports, etc)
• Media (engagement opportunities, contacts, events, etc)
Members stand to enjoy several benefits, including:
• Publicity exposure through CCV DMO’s marketing campaigns
• PR exposure through CCV DMO’s outreach campaigns
• Prioritization on FAM trips organized by CCV DMO and partners
• Brand exposure via CCV DMO’s website, collaterals and social media channels
• Quarterly activity reports and regional tourism updates (if any)
• Participation in cooperative activities with other members and partners
• Exposure through events via the CCV DMO brand
• Cooperative activities with the local tourism departments and Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
• Trade Show / Road Show representation and exposure
• Direct sales opportunities from CCV DMO’s media platforms