One thing we can never do without in our life is medical attention. For this reason, governments have passed laws declaring medical attention as a right to each and every individual. But even with this, many people die not because they have been denied medical attention, but because they were not able to get the emergency medical attention that they needed. This has made it tough for families to care for their loved ones. The truth is that no one again needs to suffer especially when one can be able to purchase a medical alert system. But the question now remains, why travel with a medical alert com?
- Affordability and privacy.
- We know that each and every one of us has their own problems to worry about. So you can’t keep on bothering everyone with it. That is why you need to have a doctor who understands you better. It’s true that not all of us can employ home doctors. So by having a medical alert system, you will be able to save much of your resources since its less costly compared to other forms of emergency care system. It will also keep your life private as you can alert your doctor whenever you have any problem while traveling.
- Independence and comfort
- Let’s say you have been suffering from a certain infection that needs constant medical attention does it mean you will not have to travel? Typically it may be very tough because you may collapse on the way and die before someone discover the kind of a problem you were having. The medical alert system has made it easy for people with special medical needs as they do not have to rely on others to help them. The button is enough to save your life as it will indicate that you need some attention.
- Availability and responsiveness.
- How can you ever show your concern for the family while cannot save them from an emergency situation? We believe that if you have a family member with a disability or one who is old, then you will need to take care of them without any hesitation. Failing to do so may cause an expected death. Letting your loved ones travel with a medical alert system will show how available and responsive you can be to your family whenever any situation arises.
- Safety and peace-of-mind
- We are trying to imagine a situation where you live in worries, you can never be settled. This is why one needs to have an emergency alarm system that can help them whenever they need the help of a doctor. Traveling can be fun sometimes, but you can never know what is ahead of you. That’s is why you need to prepare for it in advance. Preparation means that you are medically covered wherever you are and that you can get help even if you are stuck on the road at any time of the day. Let’s say, 24 hours medical service provision.
- Easy setup and easy to use
- Whenever you are traveling alone and you encounter some problem like an accident, it may be a tough task for you to reach your cellphone to call for assistance. You can always rely on the medical alert system as it’s not complicated in design. Some of these, the medical alert system are designed in such a way that you will just push the button and the alert signal will be sent to your medical service provider.
Located on a unspoilt stretch of white sands, The Nam Hai sets a new standard of luxury in Vietnam and complements spectacular beachfront living with the true spirit of Indochina.
Providing guests an inviting experience, The Nam Hai’s architecture and interior design presents a dramatic play on wind and water inspired by ancient feng shui philosophies and the grandeur of the royal tombs of Hue.
The Nam Hai Hoi An is regularly ranked among the best Asian Spa Resorts by prominent leisure Tour Operators and Magazines. See the list of awards here.
The resort is located 30 kilometers south of Da Nang and 11 north of Hoi An. Airport Limousine Service is available
60 villas and 40 pool villas. Each features large bedrooms and living spaces, luxurious equipment and amenities, occupies its own section of landscaped gardens and boasts views of the East Sea and nearby Cham Islands.
- The Restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating and offers international cuisine at its best. The Beach Restaurant offers light options for lunch and BBQ, seafood and traditional local cuisine in the evening, accompanied by renditions of traditional music by local artists. The Bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, wine and spirits, snacks and refreshments
- Over a mile of natural white sand beach complementing the three-tiered infinity swimming pools in the central area
- The Spa features eight tranquil Spa Villas surrounded by a lotus pond, featuring two spacious pavilions encompassing single or double massage beds, a relaxation area, steam showers and private changing room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed internet access
- Meeting space to host conferences or board meetings, accommodating up to 40 persons, and an open lounge accommodating up to 65 persons
- Kids Activity Villa offers a wide range of activities for children aged 4 to 12 years old
- Boutique, Fitness Centre, Tennis courts, Library, Concierge Services, and a broad range of high-end facilities and amenities.
Positioned in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, Alma Courtyard Hoi An Resort is all about self-discovery. It faithfully expresses the rich history of the region through design & architecture.
Offering 144 rooms with five packages to suit your holiday needs, Alma Courtyard Hoi An Resort is built to provide a complete experience for mind, body and soul. Alma guests can enjoy a complimentary ‘my chi’ wellness journey including a steam sauna, choice of massage, and Tai Chi movement and meditation practice.
Located in the heart of a Unesco’s World Heritage Site, Hoi An.
Address: 326 Ly Thuong Kiet, Tan An ward, Hoi An town, Vietnam
There are 144 rooms, divided into 5 different room types to suit different needs and preferences, from romantic getaways to family vacations.
- Terraced pools
- A large spa and gym area
- A spa library & juice bar
- A restaurant with interactive demo kitchens
- A casual cafe
- Al fresco terrace
Tel: +84 510 3666 888
Fax: +84 510 3666 110
Located on Huong river, Hue was once the capital of Vietnam (during the Nguyen Dynasty, from 1802-1945), and is still an important and prominent piece of Vietnam’s cultural puzzle.
If you are a history buff or someone that enjoys exploring cultures, Hue should definitely be on the top of your travel plan. The city is filled with many ancient tombs, pagodas, and monuments that attract visitors from all over the world.
Beside ancient monuments, Hue is home to two of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam: Thuan An Beach and Lang Co Beach, perfect places to take a rest after a long day.
Boat trips are available offer the opportunity to explore the famous Huong river which features Thien Mu pagoda, one of Hue’s well known landmarks and a perfect combination between picturesque gardens and imposing architecture. While on boat tours, visitors may have the chance to sample some of Hue’s delicious specialties such as Banh Beo and Bun Bo Hue, while watching royal art performances.
In fact, the majority of Vietnamese dishes emanate from Hue, which attracted some of Indochina’s finest chefs during feudal times. For its tombs, pagodas and iconic Citadel, the soulful city with a river running through it earned recognition from UNESCO’s World Heritage committee in 1993.
Central Coast Vietnam is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the Asia Pacific region. Sparkling blue lagoons and long stretches of white sand are framed by mountain peaks and dense jungles to create views that you will remember for a lifetime. The clear weather and water create a perfect place to relax or enjoy exciting watersports.
To experience the stretch of highway between Hue and Da Nang is to experience one of the world’s most scenic coastal drives.The most spectacular section, Hai Van Pass, spans 21 kilometers and comprises a series of hairpin turns, steep inclines and breathtaking vistas. Reaching an elevation of 496 meters, Hai Van Pass (meaning ‘Ocean Cloud Pass’) is often shrouded in mist that rises from the sea. An ingress of historical strategic importance, it also serves as a climate boundary between northern and southern Vietnam and shelters Danang from the ‘Chinese winds’ that blow in from the northwest.